- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vinyard.
- Harvest: Realization of 2 harvest, the first one in August for the “Manto negro” doing a “Blanc de noirs” and the second one in September for the ”Prensal Blanc”.
- Elaboration: Soft pressing, static settling and controlled Tª fermentation at 16-18 º, in stainless steel tanks of small volumes, 500L.
- Aging: Short aging on fine lees for 1 month in deposit.
- Botlle: Burgundy of 305mm high.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles/box.
- Color: Clear and bright wine, pale straw color, with small golden iridescences.
- Nose: Medium intensity. Fruity notes of apricot or peach, with a background of dried grass, and nuts.
- Palate: In the mouth it has a soft entrance and with a certain volume, a light and very fresh path during its passage in the mouth. A refreshing, acidic and pleasant finish, which invites you to continue drinking. On the retro nasal appear ripe white fruit.