- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vineyard.
- Harvest: Harvested together with red wine in mid-September.
- Elaboration: incubation in tank and bleeding after a short maceration of 2-3h, static defanging and fermentation with controlled Tª at 16-18 º, in stainless steel tanks of small volumes, maximum 1000L.
- Aging: Short aging on fine lees during 1 month in deposit.
- Bottle: Burgundy of 305mm high.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles/box.
- Color: Rosé wine with onion skin color, with very pale orange tones. Clean and bright wine.
- Nose: High and clean aromatic intensity, very fruity with clear aromas of cherry lollipop, red fruits and ripe fruit in general.
- Palate: Powerful and voluminous entrance, with a fresh and soft step, very friendly in the mouth. It is an agile and refreshing wine, with a long finish and a fruity aftertaste.