- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vinyard.
- Harvest: Begin of august.
- Elaboration: Champagnoise or traditional method. First fermentation with soft pressing, static desfanging, and fermentation to controlled Tª of 16-18 º, in stainless steel tanks of small volumes, 500L. Second fermentation in bottle. Disgorgement by hand ( à la volée).
- Aging: Long aging in a bottle of at least 24 months on lees.
- Botlle: cava
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Individual tubular box.
- Color: Clear and bright wine, pale straw color, with small golden iridescences.
- Nose: Medium intensity. Fruity notes of apricot or peach, with a background of dried grass, and nuts.
- Palate: In the mouth it has a soft entrance and with a certain volume, a light and very fresh path during its passage in the mouth. A refreshing, acidic and pleasant finish, which invites you to continue drinking. On the retro nasal appear ripe white fruit.