- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vineyard.
- Harvest: Realization of 2 harvest, the first one in August for “Pinot Noir” and the second one in September for the Manto Negro.
Elaboration: The grapes are destemmed, and each varietal is fermented separately with controlled Tª at 24-28ºC in stainless tanks of small volume between 500 and 1000.
- Malolactic fermentation with co-inoculation, during alcoholic fermentation.
- Aging: Pinot Noir Rested in a French oak barrels for 12 months and Manto Negro in a Mixed Oak barrel (American oak stave and French head).
- Aged in bottle of at least 6 months before going on the market.
- Botlle: Burgundy of 305mm high.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles/box.
- Color: Clean and bright wine, picota cherry color, medium-high layer, with maroon reflections.
- Nose: Medium intensity. Smoky notes, spices, such as cloves and pepper, and a background to red fruit jams or raisins.
- Palate: In the mouth it has a soft and warm entrance, with volume. Light and fresh in its passage. A mature, silky and pleasant finish, which invites you to continue drinking. In the retronasal phase appears the jam.