- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vineyard.
- Harvest: Realization of a unique harvest in mid-September together with the Rose wine.
- Elaboration: Grapes are destemmed and incubed into the tank for 3 hours. A Bleeding destined for the rosé wine is performed in order to get a “double paste” deposit to obtain a faster and more concentrated extraction of polyphenols. Fermented at ambient temperature of 25-28ºC.
- Malolatic fermentation with co-inoculation, during the alcoholic fermentation.
- Botlle: Burgundy of 305mm high.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles/box.
- Color: Cherry red wine, medium low layer, with intense red trim. Clean and bright wine.
- Nose: High aromatic intensity, very expressive. It has notes of very ripe fruit, such as strawberry and / or blackberry, a wine with a modern profile.
- Palate: Fresh, light and friendly palate. Its passage in the mouth is fast and pleasant, it has little volume and a little structure, but it has a long finish that gives it that fruit and the acidity that gives it freshness.