- Collection: manual collection in boxes of 10 Kg selected in the vineyard.
- Harvest: Realization of the harvest in the second weed to September.
- Elaboration: Fermentation of the 2019 vintage in an inox tank, with controlled temperature and the fermentation of the 2020 vintage, fermented in 300L clay amphora.
- Aging: In 2019 a 12-month aging is carried out in mixed barrels (American and French oak) and in 2020 work is carried out on lees for 5 months.
- Botlle: Burgundy of 305mm high.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- Boxes: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles/box.
- Color: Clean and bright wine, deep garnet,with a medium-high layer.
- Nose: Good intensity. Notes of mokka and vanilla at the beginning, over time it evolves a lot and notes of spices and red fruit compotes come out.
- Palate: Elegant, silky and with a very agile palate, little body and freshness not typical in Mallorca.