INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use expendable cookies, before he browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
– Technical and functional cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or Services that exist in it.
– Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
– Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms could track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
– Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
– Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Microceller Son Crespí S.L., is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
· Purposes of processing: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
· Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
· Data retention criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
· Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the interested party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to their treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Microceller Son Crespí. C/ Batle Gabriel Mesquida, 2 – 07320 Santa Maria del Camí (Balearic Islands). E-mail: email@example.com.